• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting my 96 XJ. axles, longarms, leafs, wheelspacers, coils, ect.

pympfoot

NAXJA Forum User
Parting out my old 96 XJ. Prices are flexible cause im broke! LOL Parts going are as follows!!

Dana 44 rear, this axle was fully rebuilt about ~8000 miles ago with 4.88 yukon gears, a lockrite locker and rock crusher diff cover. Also has Lubelocker gasket and full master rebuild kit. All work done by Gaylon's drivelines in Lehi Utah. asking 1000$.

Dana 30 front axle. Rebuilt at the same time at the same shop. Rockcrusher diff cover, lockrite locker, lubelocker and 4.88 yukon gears. Asking 650$

Spidertrax wheel spacers. (4.5x5) I believe they are 3/4 i can measure to be sure if anyone is interested. asking 75$

Rusty's High clearence Longarms. 6 - 8 in kit. comes with xfercase 1in drop crossmember. asking 650$

Rusty's 4.5in rear leafs. asking 200$.

Rusty's 4.5in front coil springs. asking 100$

Various and sundry other parts and peices. If you need something and dont see it on the list feel free to shoot me a note and Ill see if i have it. All prices negotiable.

Pete Taylor
503-740-2603

Location is Pleasant Grove Utah.

CORRECTION - Spidertrax spacers are 1.25in

I work nights so If you send me a message during the day Ill hit you back at about 4-6pm.

Do you have any drop brackets? If so, how much shipped to Dallas 75228?

Long arms don't use drop brackets for the control arms

ALL PRICES SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED.

I really need this stuff gone. No slightly reasonable offer refused. unreasonable offers that are accompanied by beer will also be considered.

... as long as its not crappy beer.

Last edited:
What are you doing with the motor? PM me if it's smoked, I may be interested in any sensors & ECU, if you are willing to part with them.

The periferal stuff on the motor (sensors, wires, intake ect) is all decent enough to be used. The motor itself has about 170k on it and would probably die the minute you tried to take it on the freeway. Anything you need off the motor (except headers, im keeping those) is up for sale and all prices very low. it does have a brand new distributor assembly on it. I changed that right before I parked it. Let me know what you need and I can pull it for you or if your feeling really ambitious, you can pull it for a reduced price.

Do you have any way to get stuff up to Ogden? I am looking for front coils for my ZJ, but the 200 mile round trip to/from Pleasant Grove is holding me back.

Jared:patriot:

I might be able to put them in a box and mail them. Ill have to get back to you on that after they get pulled. Springs are kind of heavy and it might end up being prohibitively expensive.

Yeah, I was hoping more that you know somebody who makes that route once in a while. If you figure something out soon'ish, let me know.

Thanks!

I will be going to Spanish fork to pick my axle up from Israel. If you can wait a week or two I can grab them for you, Jared.

Pete, if $80 and Ryan picking them up in a couple weeks works for you I am game. Thanks for offering, Ryan! I am in no hurry... I still havent put any of the peripherals on the motor yet.

SALE PENDING for full suspension stuff.

sorry deadeye, just got a full offer for the entire lift. Ill let you know if it falls through.

Back