• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting a 00 cherokee

1 cat, 2 o2's. Exhaust has 2 downpipes that join together. At the joint, there is an o2. Second o2 is on the cat it's self. Sorry to clog up this post, but some 2000's were different.

DSCF2798.jpg

Do you have the rear speaker/housing? This may possibly be part of the headliner, I dont know as my Jeep was a radio delete model. Whatever it is I may be interested if the price is right.

evolxj Do you know if they are cloth or vinly?
cloth

Clint 1 cat, 2 o2's. Exhaust has 2 downpipes that join together. At the joint, there is an o2. Second o2 is on the cat it's self. Sorry to clog up this post, but some 2000's were different.

this one has the 2 mini cats

i have one out of a 95 grey with speakers harness and light $60

Israel What rear axle does it have and how much would you want for it?
8.25 $175

justme said:
I am interested in the 2 front seats also. Would there be any problem putting them in a 1988? Thanks!
P.S. Are you gonna be at the Dunes Saturday?

dont know if theay would go in to a 88 with out some fab work

nope

theese parts are first come first serve i dont do "dibs" :wave: you want any thing come and get it

Does it have a chrome grille? Rightseatsis is on the lookout for one.

and if it has the stock radio with the built in CD player, not the changer in the seat, but the single cd player in the radio, I am interested.

Tom

justme How much are you asking for the two front seats? Thanks $50

Boatwrench Does it have a chrome grille? Rightseatsis is on the lookout for one.

and if it has the stock radio with the built in CD player, not the changer in the seat, but the single cd player in the radio, I am interested.

Tom

black grille got busted in the roll yes cd in dash $100

Back