• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting 91 jeep cherokee

few dings, but almost all there. it WAS a tow package, but all skids minus the tow hooks are gone. Trans cooler is there I believe

yup, picking them up or need them shipped?, only catch is gotta wait til more of the truck is gone, I'll remove them right before it gets scrapped

do you have an 8.25 rear axle? if so, what are you looking to get for it complete drum to drum. that way the other guy can get his springs too!

NEVERMIND - mind fart, I would only be interested in the 29 spline 8.25. I think the 29 splines only came in '97+

Last edited:
Got scammed by this guy. No big loss, $25 for transmission bezel. Never
sent the part. Oh well, should have delt with members only.

I owe the OP an apology. Apparently he sent the parts, and they were returned to him. I assumed, wrongly, that I had been "scammed". The process took over 60 days, but he had damage to his house due to the
hurricane. I got the parts today, and they were as advertised. Maybe we should give our phone numbers out also with email addresses. Anyway, my mistake and he is a good guy. Sorry.

Back