• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

part out 91 xj

redneckboarder

NAXJA Forum User
well the jeep met an unfortunate demise and just isnt worth fixing any more so its gonna get parted out and scrapped

all prices are OBO
body is junk
axles:
$750
HP d30 from 96 XJ with 4.56 gears and aussie locker, riddler diff cover
WJ knuckles/brakes
steering is YJ box drilled to accept 3/4" bolt
all steering components are 1.50" .25" wall DOM tubing with heim joints your vehicle will not pass inspection with heims so decide accordingly
$550
XJ d44
4.56 gears, aussie locker, SOLID diff cover, brand new drum brakes
wheels:
$700
4 AR767 15x10 seen better days but are straight
4 35x12.50x15 Dick Cepeck mud countrys lots of tread left
engine
$200
1993 4.0L, 62mm intake, throttle body spacer, oil changed frequently with royal purple
brand new as of yesterday advance auto parts radiator
t case:
$700
NVG241OR rock track from 06 rubi, it has 1310 joints on it
trans:
NV3550 out of 2003 tj

other stuff
$75 ARB safari snorkel for pre 96 xj
$100 ORF very sturdy but a lil bent here and there, it has the light tabs and pre runner bar
$50 JCR off road XJ tail light boxes

nothing is off the jeep yet but please post here with what you want. i will inform you when what you need is out. hopefully within the next 2 weeks

how much you want for the radiator? and ill take the tail light boxes

borla header. $200 he rest of the sytem can be fixed but its pretty smashed. header is fine, no leaks that i can hear and no cracks that i have noticed yet

complete? its got the tube from the snorkel to the airbox, the min snorkel part and the cap thingy so i guess so

if you want it your 2nd in line

interested in that front bumper but not sure yet, is it the winch one or the non winch one? (don't have a winch, just wondering...)

Also I'm fairly certain Rob (nhrocker) is looking for 2dr seat brackets that likely would be found on your jeep, might want to bug him. I was supposed to pick some up at the junkyard in PA but couldn't find any that were in good enough shape.

its the winch one. it has all the options. could use a coat of paint and once i get around to ripping stuff off ill take pics of it

does the NV3350/NVG241 use the same x-case shifter linkage as an AX-15/231?
if so how much for the transfer case shifter & linkage?
thanks

OK yeah definitely put me in for the bumper then. Not sure when I can pick it up, but sometime in the next few weeks.

What kinda shape are the front seats/sliders in? Usable with a good cleaning?

And plans ended up changing with my place. I don't really have a need for that compressor now.

OK yeah definitely put me in for the bumper then. Not sure when I can pick it up, but sometime in the next few weeks.

ok ill let you know when its out

What kinda shape are the front seats/sliders in? Usable with a good cleaning?

And plans ended up changing with my place. I don't really have a need for that compressor now.

the sliders and seats are just fine. no rips or tears theyre grey and the siders work fine as far as i know. hows $50 for everythin sound?

Back