• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon March 12th

I might be interested in doing that, i'm located in Elysburg...(near Bloomsburg), i'm about 55 minutes away from paragon. Let me know.

Dave

Wondo said:
I might be interested in doing that, i'm located in Elysburg...(near Bloomsburg), i'm about 55 minutes away from paragon. Let me know.

Dave
Already made the reservations &had a couple peope flake out so I was wondering if anyone else wanted to go...

I may be able to bring myself and a friend. Its the saturday after spring break and we have a build up of a wrangler to do so it depends on how that goes.

Are you guys fairly close to Paragon, I'm in Danville, about 35-45mins. away. Not sure if I can make March 12th or not. I also have a buddy with an xj, but he is out of town for work till the 18th. How often do you guys go to paragon?

Looks like we're gonna have to call it off cause there's not enough people going, thinking of doing something in May or later on this summer.

Back