• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Panhard Kits from Ruffstuff!

Front link suspension and tire size. If you go up in tire size without changes to your panhard your axle is moving to the right. Think about it and you will see my point. Your Panhard/Trak bar is very is affected even when you do small changes.

What brackets would you recomend for 5.5" of lift? I'm thinking offset for the axle since the stock bracket is offset but the frame mount has me scratching my head. You're website says outside usually for full width axles or inside otherwise. I've noticed that all frame track bar mounts are mounted on the outside... What do you recomend?
I also have the Terraflex high steer kit, which I'm not sure if it matters, all I know is I have to get the axle end of my track bar mounted higher to cure my horrible bump steer.

Ideally it would be the same but a little difference is ok. But you should know that any difference will cause bind at the end of the cycle. How much bind is what you can control by keeping them as close as possible...And the minimal bind can occur after your useful droop is over.

Just recieved my kit, really happy with how stout the kit is, but.... This is my first experience with heims or any type of rod end for that matter. My question is, there is some slop between the heim and the misalignment spacers, this seems like something that would be undesirable, is this normal or is something wrong?

Back