• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Panamint Valley Days

4xSanta

FAIR WINDS AND FAR PLACES
Will be at 22 nd annual Panament Valley Days Nov.9-11 2007 for the Cal4wheel.com run and if some of you folks have not run this area your days might be numbered before they close this area so you might think about making this run this year, runs from mild to wild. It happens between Calico and Goatfest weekends so why not..........SANTA (Sleigh 2 ready to rock and ?)

djblade311 said:
where are the pics of the newly painted rig eh?

Have lots of pics but my son is in Santa Barbara going to school and he is the one that posts all that stuff so you will have to wait until he returns,for those of you going to Calico next weekend you can take your own pics see ya there.......SANTA

We(me and family) will be there doing the runs all weekend. I will be pulling my MJ on my trailer behind my new(to me) RV.

I will be going for my 3rd year to Panamint as it is one of my favorite places. It would be good to meet some of you. Even though I've had my XJ for 4 years I've never met any of you and have not logged into this forum in 2 years 11 months. Too much work. But now I will start wheelin again.

I will go up Thursday early evening. Hope to tow my XJ (for the first time) with my SMB (Sportsmobile).

Look forward to meeting all of you!

Steve

Back