• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paintless Dent repair. Anyone know a good place?

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
Some D- Bag put a nice dent in the hatch of my Honda. Not too happy and it's an eye sore. Any of you guys know a guy or shop that does good work and wont rip you off?

the dent wizard dude that has jurisdiction over the gardena area is REALLY good, he's fixed door dings in my buddy's show cars many times and he does a great job.

the dent wizard dude that has jurisdiction over the gardena area is REALLY good, he's fixed door dings in my buddy's show cars many times and he does a great job.

If you're recommending him, he must be good. It's a little smaller than a golf ball size ding on the back part of the hatch.

Try using the computer dust spray upside down, then put a heat gun on it and it should pop depending on the spot.

Not sure but worth a shot...? I wasn't trying to be a silly goose in my first comment either, look it up on YouTube.

Not sure but worth a shot...? I wasn't trying to be a silly goose in my first comment either, look it up on YouTube.

I've seen it done. just wasn't sure of it.

I've seen it done with a hair dryer before, best bet is a heat gun pick one up from HF.

Dry ice also works.

yeah, i have a coupon for one too.

that freeze and heat trick works really well for dented plastic bumpers as well. CRC makes a spray called freeze off or something like that, its supposed to freeze bolts to break rust loose. that might work good too.

Back