• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Overhead speaker bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

MT Mike

NAXJA Forum User
I personally would like to see someone manufacture an overhead speaker bar that is capable of holding 2 6x9 speakers and have a dome light built in. I'd prefer one that could be mounted behind the front seats (rather than all the way to rear of the cargo area). As far as material goes, I would think it would be fairly simpe to make one in a light weight gauge sheet metal. Fiberglass is always another option. I can foresee a VERY large market for a product like this.

So who wants to step up to the plate? :eyes:

um...i have one, my rear speaker are fine. i dont see the need...but for someone without the overhead console and rear bar it would probably be a good option...

I'll look at the wifes jeep to see if i can do this with a over head in it.. So it looks like it is tied in.. Thanks for the idea...

this would be great for when I have my doors off ...

That and for those who have chopped their back half off, along with a generally better speaker location is what got me thinking about this. Hopefully someone can come up with something that is relatively easy to produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back