• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Outlaw Offroad cost plus10%

Wow thats pretty sweet, howd you get us that hook up?

what do they sell?

i wish i would have known this prior to spending a stupid amount of cash elsewhere.

Just call Bond Gilmer at Outlaw, 949-581-5001, Be cool, and tell him your a NAXJA member, You can even say you know Rich, and he will hook you up. No Credit Cards! at cost plus 10%, cant afford the hit. If you have any questions call me, 949-289-0099

And by the way, Bond has the most bad ass WJ ever made!!!

Heres Bond's Jeep for whoever is interested.

actionshots003-1.jpg

FordGuy said:
You can even say you know Rich, and he will hook you up.

Just don't tell Bond that you know me. He might charge you double. :)

ok phone number no workie

FordGuy said:
If anyone needs anytype of offroad parts or tires, call Bond Gilmer at OutLaw Offroad, he will sale to NAXJA members for cost plus 10%

949-581-0001

Yeah, I saw you guys wearing Outlaw shirts one day. Friend(s) of yours? All I could think of is the ginaromous ZJ I've seen ath Pomona Expo for last couple of years. It didn't always have 40s IIRC. 35's, 37's maybe like in 05, 06.

I've known Bond for several years, back when his ZJ was not quite so orange and on 35s. So it was weird when Rich and I found out we had a mutual friend.

For some reason, the Outlaw guys call me Master Po. :dunno:

Back