• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Outdoors in the Smokies April 16th

Would love to, but I kinda doubt I'll be ready by then. Still trying to finish my garage, trailer and tow vehicle. IF I did get the jeep done, Harlan would be a helluva shake down run.

Harlan is perfect IMHO! Easy dirt roads and rock gardens right next door. You have an issue go back to camp and get a tow vehicle and put it on the trailer back to camp.

Just got a message from Mark. Unfortunately he had to cancel due to work obligations, and I really don't wanna make a 7 hour round trip only to be told we can't ride while they're doing firearms training (although it's a smart thing to stop while that's going on). I think I'd only get maybe 3 hours tops trail time, so I'm not going either. I think I'm gonna go check out Beasley Knob in Blairesville instead. I haven't been there in quite a while. They (GBR & FS) did a lot of work there over the '14-'15 winter season and I've yet to go check out the improvements. If anyone is interested in going come on out, and also Mark, Andy and I should be going again on the 30th.

Back