• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Out with the old, in with the new

dAng! XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everyone, I have been putting new parts on my Cherokee for a few weeks now and I have some parts for sale that I took off. Please let me know if there are any questions. Sorry for the dark pics, my camera sucks.

#1 - :new: Rusty's Front Skid, Never been used $75 OBO
dscn3218.jpg

#2 Chrysler 8.25 w/Yukon 4.56's. Came out to replace with 8.8 Still in great running condition, Drums included just not in pic
dscn3217.jpg

#3 Liquid Iron Industries Slider Boxes. I installed these and to my dismay, they hit my AJ's Rear Bumper. I did ride with them without my rear bumper on and they work great
dscn3214.jpg

dscn3216.jpg

I knew I forgot something...PRICES!!!
The Slider boxes are $200
The Rear Axle is $250

Just bumping this up. Make me an offer on these parts!!!

Sorry for the delayed response, yes it will fit your '01. If there are any more questions, please just ask.

Anything else done to that rear end besides gears? locker? How many miles does it have on it?

Just the gears. I believe the axle has about 10,000 miles on it since the gears.

Back