• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ordering PizzA in 2007-What we have to look forward to

TRL WGN 1

NAXJA Forum User
I HOPE IT NEVER COMES TO THIS!!!!!!
ORDERING PIZZA IN 2007

[This is so close to what is probably going to be happening in 2007 that we're not sure how funny this really is...]

Operator: Thank you for calling Pizza Hut. May I have your national ID number?

Customer: Hi, I'd just like to place an order.

Operator: I must have your NIDN first, sir

Customer: My National ID Number, it's 102049998-45-54610.

Operator: Thank you Mr. Sheehan I see you live at 1742 Meadowland Drive, and the phone number is 494-2366. Your office number over at Lincoln Insurance is 745-2302 and your cell number is 266-2566. E-mail address is [email protected]. I see you're calling me from home.

Customer: Huh? Where'd you get all this information?

Operator: We're wired into the Homeland Security System, sir.

Customer: (sighs) I'd like to order a couple of your All-Meat Special pizzas.

Operator: Sir, your medical records indicate that you've got very high blood pressure and extremely high cholesterol. Your National Health Care provider won't allow such an unhealthy choice.

Customer: What?!?! What do you recommend, then ?

Operator: You might try our low-fat Soybean Pizza. I'm sure you'll like it.

Customer: What makes you think I'd like something like that?

Operator: Well, you checked out 'Gourmet Soybean Recipes' from your local library last week, sir. That's why I made the suggestion.

Customer: All right. Give me two family-sized ones, then.

Operator: That should be plenty for you, your wife and your 4 kids. Your 2 dogs can finish the crusts. Your total is $49.99.

Customer: Lemme give you my credit card number.

Operator: I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid you'll have to pay in cash. Your credit card balance is over its limit.

Customer: I'll run over to the ! ATM and get some cash before your driver gets here.

Operator: That won't work either, sir. Your checking account is
overdrawn also.

Customer: Never mind! Just send the pizzas. I'll have the cash ready. How long will it take?

Operator: We're running a little behind, sir. It'll be about 45
minutes, sir. If you're in a hurry you might want to pick'em up while you're out getting the cash, but then, carrying pizzas on a motorcycle can be a little awkward.

Customer: Wait! How do you know I ride a bike?

Operator: It says here you're in arrears on your car payments, so your car got repo'ed. But your Harley's paid for and you just filled the tank yesterday.

Customer: Well, I'll be a #%#^^&$%^$@ #

Operator: I'd advise watching your language, sir. You've already got a July 4, 2003 conviction for cussing out a cop and another one I see here in September for contempt at your hearing for cussing at a judge. Oh yes, I see here that you just got out from a 90 day stay in the State Correctional Facility. Is this your first pizza since your return to society?

Customer: (speechless)

Operator: Will there be anything else, sir?

Customer: Yes, I have a coupon for a free 2 liter of Coke..
Operator: I'm sorry sir, but our ad's exclusion clause prevents us from offering free soda to diabetics. The New Constitution prohibits this... Thank you for calling Pizza Hut!

That's way too likely to happen, to be funny :mad:

I'm just waiting for them to tell us we need to have a microchip installed under our skin like we do to dogs. Or why not just tatoo a barcode!

Barcodes are out ... RFID is in and already in the supply chain. Eventually every product you buy will be uniquely identified, counted, monitored and tracked via radio frequency.

As far as a national id number ... THEY already know your buying habits and credit-cash balance status through the use of ATM/credit cards. I'm not sure what impact a national id number would have on consumers ... just another number to be heisted for stolen identities and theft.

LOL. I am glad I can laugh at this. Only because it has happened slower than it was expected. I have been hearing about this crap since before I was 10 years old. I would overhear my dad talk about it. The only thing that scared the crap out of me is when they actually started using the little strips in the U.S. Currency. Made me actually start believing all of the conspiracy theory kind of cr@p. Long story short, Microchips are not a laughing matter. Some people connect it with religion. Other people are too ignorant to care. I would take a bullet before the "mark" or the microchip.

JMotorsprt said:
The only thing that scared the crap out of me is when they actually started using the little strips in the U.S. Currency. Made me actually start believing all of the conspiracy theory kind of cr@p.

OK, lets hear your thoughts on the strips in the bills?

Sarge

Sarge said:
OK, lets hear your thoughts on the strips in the bills?

Sarge

They can acctually detect how much you carry. If you don't disclose this, like when you enter a foreign country, or enter the U.S. They'll haul you off and make you have sex with Hillary Clinton.

red91inWA said:
They can acctually detect how much you carry. If you don't disclose this, like when you enter a foreign country, or enter the U.S. They'll haul you off and make you have sex with Hillary Clinton.
thats awful. i would think that would fall under cruel and unusual punishment

Back