• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Opinion On Creasey's Off Road Serv?

this really has no relevance but just a curiosity

why do you capitalize the first letter in every word?

It wasnt because of the caps lock... it was because of the " ' " you put when you typed
"Creasey's" ... http doesnt understand special characters like that.

They are locals here in Utah, haven't dealt with them personally but I've helped fix some of their "engineering" on the trail.........their skills are lacking.
Good luck.

XJEEPER said:
They are locals here in Utah, haven't dealt with them personally but I've helped fix some of their "engineering" on the trail.........their skills are lacking.
Good luck.

I know this is a farely older post, But I have to step in and appoligse on Scott's behalf.

The shody workmanship was long before I started pimping for him, but, will shortly explain where the problem lies.

A former employee who came qualified from another local shop, was the cuplrit in this problem. I say former since he has since been asked to move on.

Any work he did in his time frame wil be fixed if you ask.

Re: Opinion On Creasey's Nff `ad SerF<

@ al reB`rvhng p fhnal`pinion`ut for`ow it does not look good. I paid them for some springs and trackb`r b`ckdt o Feb. 2ph thatphey sa b they `d in s„`ck. I`mailed them asking for a tracking number a few days later and never herd fromphem. Ipent th` anothx email and theH sthll `d not respond so I called them. They told me that the stuff was shipp hg direrly from thd ma.tfabtur$p and t`t they@qould c`l me back in a few minutes with a tracking number (I guess it wasn&t i stnck) They cver ca`ed bac*$ H ca aed thebext da"they put me on hold and then hung up on me. I called this last Frhday`nd I wu on ho b fnr o`r 20 m(j. vhil!they wte "try(jg to locate the tracking number" and either we got disconnected or the hung u but e rher wa"thdy dX`n't sed to eager to g pe me the information. This next Monday it will have been two weekr siŽje theypecdive my monp and Iuill ca l them aain an if they cannot produce a tracking number without putting me on hold enfessly then I w`l requDrt my mhey back and ta
e mx bu`ness elsewhere.

Any other dealings with this company?

I am looking at ordering a RK long arm kit, and their prices are the best. Any help would be much appreciated.

I feel like I should post about Creasey.

I ordered some RK parts from Creasey. Creasey gave me a great deal, and I mean GREAT. so I just had to order from him. I told him the negative I had heard about him, and he had all sorts of excuses. The bottom line is that he was a little scetchy but I got all of my parts about the time he told me they would be here. I never had any trouble contacting him, and he knew his shit about my parts.

I would recommend him as long as you expect him to be a little off you will be perfectly fine.

Back