• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

operation interior

XJCHURCH

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, thought I would just show you guys the progress i've made in re-vamping my interior. I finished the door panels today, think they turned out ok...The interior was thrashed on this jeep cause the owner was a :pig: mechanic so there was black grease everywhere, plus he must have dumped the equivalent of a five gallon bucket of coffee inside. I also had to change the carpet cause it was brown with coffee and grease.

jeannies57b-day001.jpg
cherokeeinterior004.jpg
jeannies57b-day004.jpg
jeannies57b-day094.jpg

Yeah, thats looks awesome. Good work.

Very nice. Nice touch with the flames on the seats.

ehall said:
btw, most auto parts stores sell vinyl paint that will allow you to color match the armrest and map pocket
Yeah I actually have some it's called SEM It's actually flexible vinyl paint. I used it on my dash in my CJ and it worked awesome. I tried it on some of my interior trim pieces but it doesn't work well on harder plastics. I will eventually colormatch the armrest. The color looks more off in the photo than to the eye. thanks to all for the good comments.:wave1:

that turned out frickin SWEET!!!!

very nice job

GrimmJeeper said:
time to exploit! :D

No shit.

Church, did you do the coverings or did you outsource?

If you did those seat covers I may need to come down there sometime and get you to do some for me when I revamp the Chief's interior!

Also big time X2 on putting together a writeup on the door panel R&R!

GSequoia said:
No shit.

Church, did you do the coverings or did you outsource?

If you did those seat covers I may need to come down there sometime and get you to do some for me when I revamp the Chief's interior!

Also big time X2 on putting together a writeup on the door panel R&R!

NO I did all this myself, just kind of a hobbie. I actually used to work in the upholstery biz. Used to make cool stuff for the coast guard. I also did the interior in my CJ7, and it turned out sweet too.
jeeppicsforebay023.jpg

jeeppicsforebay018.jpg

Back