• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Open

We're in and hopefully bringing a whole slew of people this year. Can't wait!

Jennie and I are in, just need to decide on what jeep to bring. :D Tow the beast down there and stay in the van or drive a DD down there again and stay in a hotel, sure was nice in the hotel. Hmmm what to do :)

I think ill be in. I had no idea til today about this, im a new NAXJA guy. I have to break in my XJ somewhere right?
Yes wf is a great way to break in your xj plus get to meet lots of really cool people. Should definitely try to make it.

How bad is it for a stockish XJ? Anything needed to make sure i drive hime in particular?

I wheeled my stock xj a couple of times, no biggie. that being said, the green trial(easy trail) has claimed a rocker panel or 2.

there should be a list of requirements you and your vehicle need in order to participate floating around here soon, if not already.

I took my stock XJ out a few times and had fun. My rockers have some nice dents from rocks and other things now. Being lifted is much better though.

I still need to figure out why cb antenna isn't working and get my motor mounts ordered. Might as well fill it up at sub $2 a gallon gas also.

I took my stock XJ out a few times and had fun. My rockers have some nice dents from rocks and other things now. Being lifted is much better though.

I still need to figure out why cb antenna isn't working and get my motor mounts ordered. Might as well fill it up at sub $2 a gallon gas also.

Josh (redheap) is good with cb's you should talk to him.

Get yourself one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KEUFME/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_uoFPub0MAD9A0

Then get yourself one of these:

Www.youtube.com

And if that doesn't work, get yourself one of these:

Www.google.com

If you're still not getting it fixed, get yourself one of these:

dynamite-alarm-clock.jpg

And be sure you use your previously used www.youtube.com so everyone can watch.

Ok....so i found out i can get away with a 2 way radio(FRS). Now i think all im missing is front tow points, fire extinguisher and im set. Now the only third issue is....registering. How does one go about this business

i have to wait to see what happens with this new job to be 100% sure, but they told me they are flexible and if i tell them im already out of town that weekend when i'm hired...it should be fine :) so i won't be 100% until mid jan or so, but i am fairly confident

Back