• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

One ton family rig

Next time we will have our own waiver. Body damage will happen and no stacking logs unless it's for a fire.

hell yes..... I did not stack that is why I have a "three door " now :greensmok

Ram" that was a hard hit" Rod

I crunched the top passenger side of my lift gate. Bent the hitch up high enough I can't open the rear. Whole passenger side smashed and broken brake light. It still fit I don't care what she says.

I crunched the top passenger side of my lift gate. Bent the hitch up high enough I can't open the rear. Whole passenger side smashed and broken brake light. It still fit I don't care what she says.

Like I said just another fun day for the Stateline crew

Ram" We may get stupid at WF" Rod

You are always invited Craig.....Well only if your bring Beth :)

I appreciate that. That's usually how it goes. "Hey Craig, stop on by....wait...Beth is with you right?"

I've got a list $3000 long for my 60's, and I'm gonna start picking away at it today actually.

I appreciate that. That's usually how it goes. "Hey Craig, stop on by....wait...Beth is with you right?"

I've got a list $3000 long for my 60's, and I'm gonna start picking away at it today actually.

That's what I like to hear....We decided to keep our 44 being it is so over built. I am going to slap some RCV's in there and call it good she has all the other big $ stuff...I am not going over 37's so it should be fine.

That's what I like to hear....We decided to keep our 44 being it is so over built. I am going to slap some RCV's in there and call it good she has all the other big $ stuff...I am not going over 37's so it should be fine.

It'll be fine duder. You in Cary ever? I just went RED again by the way.

sorry to hijack your thread rubi-K

Awww Keith will not care about the hijack....Trust me we get that way we are stopping by the shop. I need to check that place out.

Ram" Congrats on the new shop / venture "Rod

It's ok John the hijack is welcome. It has to stay funny though. Like the when we get to winterfest we are going to give the jeeps more curves than honey boo boo's mom.

It's ok John the hijack is welcome. It has to stay funny though. Like the when we get to winterfest we are going to give the jeeps more curves than honey boo boo's mom.

Challenge excepted :greensmok

In preparation for winterfest I fixed my front bump stops. Cut the coil posts out and moved them 1.5 inches out on each side to match the jk truss. Hoping to order my winch next week.

Feeling lucky for the way things have been going with the build. Jeep gets around a hundred miles a day. No issues with handling. I did junk a battery and ruined and alternator from a deep hole at the cliffs. Now I found out my wedding will be set back do to a new addition. And to make it all better the fiance wants to get married in a remote area of moab. I have found a keeper. Ram-rod are you up for moab April or early may 2017?

Feeling lucky for the way things have been going with the build. Jeep gets around a hundred miles a day. No issues with handling. I did junk a battery and ruined and alternator from a deep hole at the cliffs. Now I found out my wedding will be set back do to a new addition. And to make it all better the fiance wants to get married in a remote area of moab. I have found a keeper. Ram-rod are you up for moab April or early may 2017?

Hell Ya. Sean is going in 2017 also......April or early May is when he can go before he has to plant.....

Ram" The whole stateline crew in Moab " Ram

Last edited:
C pillars are tied in but still needs x bracing. The floor mount is notched with a plate running down the frame. That also ties in the rear bump stops.

20160209_163114.jpg 20160209_163023.jpg

Front axle is working great I do need to move my Trac bar up one hole on the axle. Steering is good hydro assist will be on my list of things to get. 35 spline stub shafts with warn hubs are first.

20160209_162926.jpg

Back