• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Olympic Top Hat Roof Rack

fireLt.

NAXJA Forum User
Olympic Top Hat roof rack for sale. Good condition. Has a few scratches here and there. Mounts to the rain gutters.
I can deliver to Denver on my next trip Oct 8th and 9th. Includes brackets for a High Lift Jack. If you want the KC lights that will be an extra $50.
$250
Currently located in Craig, CO.
IMG_0473.jpg

Roof racks are for weeners...........

:D

Don't listen to Yella. His Mommy beat him with roof rack cross bars as a young boy.

I will be in the Co Springs area within the next couple weeks as well.

There are no weeners in the 'Springs.......... well, except for Flores.

:D

you coming to grab that tire? If someone wants this and pays you ahead of time it can sit at my place til picked up if easier.....

you coming to grab that tire? If someone wants this and pays you ahead of time it can sit at my place til picked up if easier.....

Mike, I'll see what I have going. I'm running a half marathon Sunday and have to head back to Craig after that. PM me your cell number if you don't mind. Thanks!

Don't be afraid to make offers!

Mike, I'll see what I have going. I'm running a half marathon Sunday and have to head back to Craig after that. PM me your cell number if you don't mind. Thanks!

Just gimme a buzz, should be home all day tomorrow. :cheers:

and good luck running in the cold :helpme:

Back