• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ok who got knocked the F;"o; out?

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
At a bar and can't find who won each of the ufc fights tonight. Help.

May-24-2009
Meet The New Boss – Machida KOs Evans to Win UFC 205-Pound Title Thomas Gerbasi, UFC - “Karate’s back,” shouted Lyoto Machida, and it’s hard to argue with him now that the words “UFC Light Heavyweight Champion” precede his name after a spectacular second round knockout of Rashad Evans in the main event of UFC 98 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena Saturday night.

May-24-2009
Score Settled - Hughes Edges Serra in UFC 98 Co-Main Event Thomas Gerbasi, UFC - The grudge is over. After a closely contested 15 minute battle in the co-main event of UFC 98 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, fierce rivals and former welterweight champions Matt Hughes and Matt Serra finally settled their differences in the Octagon, with Hughes emerging victorious via a razor-thin unanimous decision.

May-24-2009
“The Thrashing Machine” Shows A Little Finesse in Sub of Barry Thomas Gerbasi, UFC - Former K-1 kickboxer Pat Barry struck hard and fast in his UFC 98 heavyweight bout against Tim Hague Saturday night at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, but the debuting “Thrashing Machine” got the last word in, submitting Barry at 1:42 of the first round.

paul is on top of it

Evans and Machida fight was awesome! Machida schooled Evans with some lightning quick kicks n punches. I was in awe.

Hughes won against Serra and was ok to watch. wasnt too exciting

Hughes won against Serra and was ok to watch. wasnt too exciting

I saw the first 2 rounds and heard serra kicked his ass in the 3rd and shoulda' won the fight. Agree? disagree?

I saw the first 2 rounds and heard serra kicked his ass in the 3rd and shoulda' won the fight. Agree? disagree?

not really from what I saw. Serra did manage to reverse some take downs but the 3rd was pretty even.

BTW, I went to college with Matt Hughes and had him in one of my classes at EIU

not really from what I saw. Serra did manage to reverse some take downs but the 3rd was pretty even.

BTW, I went to college with Matt Hughes and had him in one of my classes at EIU

sweet! ever wrestle him? :pirate1:

Back