• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OK quick price help

wheelchairman

NAXJA Forum User
Ok how does this sound a 89 xj
4x4, no engine/tranny for 400$ it has leather seats with power everything, black on the ugly gold rims, all glass is perfect no cracks anywhere. We really only need the axles under it so how does this price sound? we will swap in our cloth nonpower seats for those and anything else we want to swap but how much could we get just parting it out?

like what price to ask for fenders,doors wheels, glass, seats everything really if we end up buying it to part it out? Also will have a dana 30 ft. 3.55 gears not locked for sale since these are 3.73 axles.

he also has a HO block for 150 to start me up a stroker build up. Is this a good price? It would be a great start to a stroker for me to build it up then just swap my current parts over to it then drop it in.

please reply quick I need to get my DD jeep operational fast buy either 1. robbing parts off this one or 2. get the axle we need from a local yard

basically could i break even with this purchase of the jeep sorry for the huge post just im 16 and working on a very minimal budget in which to get my jeep on the road. Any help is apreciated

16 an a budget and your gonna build a stroker??

and i'm confused by the rest of the post, do you have another xj that is broken? and you were thinking of getting this as a parts vehicle or were you going to buy the parts for the $400 one???

400 $ rig will fix the current broken 91 xj i already have. and we have connections to machine shop since my bro works at oreilly so io can build a stroker cheap

if your sure that the $400 one will have what you need to fix your 91 and its cheaper than buying the parts i say do it. what do you need for your 91?

really just a rear diff. but when you have 260,000 miles stuff starts breaking rapidly lol so when stuff breaks we just go to the pile of parts we will rob and fix it easily (theoretically)

wheelchairman said:
in a perfect world i would be driving a 06 silvarado 2500 diesel!!!!

Then you'd be in the same boat you are now....a broken one. Buy a Ford ;)
Just kiddin with ya.

wheelchairman said:
in a perfect world i would be driving a 06 silvarado 2500 diesel!!!!

yeah its far from it....mines an 05... :laugh3:

Back