• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oh boy. New toys!!!

Noah_Bricker

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Well. After s few years of hard work trying to recover my credit from being a dope(not that being a dope has changed) I finally was able to get a dream truck. First new vehicle and pretty much exactly what I wanted with a few small things missing and a bunch of small things I didnt think I'd want or need that are quite nice to have.

2018 dodge RAM 2500 Laramie Longhorn, diesel, 4x4 Megacab, Short box.
21c2d431fff4a02843151b0b0df2492e.jpg
136c15d6fa5ded32f5f213e2f88a0b22.jpg
f734f7fe5fb588b0693331f1cb70a310.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Very nice Noah.

Dang young punk kids these days, buying all these fancy gadgets, while their parents have an old beat up Jeep.

David Bricker / SYR

Congrats, bud. I hope it is everything you want it to be, and will last you a long, troublefree time.

Super nice young man. No more parts runs folks, he won't want to scratch it for awhile. LOL

Again super sweet sir, enjoy it.

Yeah, nothing like that first scratch!

Congratulations.

I will keep an eye out for it in Moab. And tell The Varmints to stay a good ways away from it.

Hasn't had it 24 hours; already dragged a truck off a flat bed, and towed a 13,000 lb load 150 miles. Geez, nothing like taking it easy to break it in.

David Bricker / SYR

Back