• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official Sierra Fest 2013 schedule of events

That's a good question. Do you want us to wait for you, Alboy97XJ? It's really no big deal if we leave whenever. Say around 9 - 10?

My little group includes a built TJ, my Daughters mild TJ and my XJ.

Corral hollow is very mild rocks. But epic views and scenery. Well worth spending 3 - 6 hours with a relaxing lunch at the top of Bear Valley Ski resort. Not sure which ski run it is but it's a black diamond and your at the top of it on a ridge that you can see all around for miles. Like I said the rocks are mild but overall it's fun.

Oh damn! Haha so is there gonna be a slick rock night run? That's the main one I wanna do!

not sure about a slick rock night run, but we always hit up deer valley friday night around 10:00 or so.

Alan, you could do Corral Hollow in your new XJ. If there are people that want to do a night run on Slick Rock Thursday they are more than welcome. I might go depending on how I feel on that day, or maybe not....

I need to figure this out... I really don't wanna drive 3 hours to go home Friday afternoon and not really run anything... But taking the new Xj would be kinda fun...

Alright so I really wanna go but what's stopping me is I have to be back Friday evening... And I don't wanna go and not run anything... How long will deer valley take(average)? Would anyone wanna run slick rock Thursday night? I'm in to run corral hollow Thursday during the day... It's rough driving el junky 3 hours and not beat the crap out of it on everything I can!

See you there then for Thursday's un-offical run thru Corral Hollow. We'll be arriving Wednesday night so we'll see you when you get there. That goes for everyone else too.

In case anybody needs one I'm going to bring one of those "center console, over the e-brake handle cup holder" things. Free to good home. I tried it and founf I didn't like it. Maybe you will?

Back