• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official MWC Pumpkinfest planning thread

PhunkadelicXJ said:
so is this for sure? count me in if it's the 23rd. :D

We're all moved in and I'm finishing putting a floor down in the garage loft so nobody falls through after too much homebrew.

I'm still game for the 23rd if everyone else is. Tree trimming has netted plenty of firewood, but it gets chilly in the cornfields so bring a jacket!

Got talked into making the drive. I'll be there.

The wyfe and I will get back from the Caribbean on the 21st.
If sanctions to ban me are not in place, perhaps we will make the drive.
:peace:

bgcntry72 said:

That reminds me...
Anyone got the number for the DEA or customs? What's your flight No.?

bgcntry72 said:

Gonna fit in the plane still nailed to that cross there bucko??
:D

If you are gonna be there I may have to make the trip.

Rev

bgcntry72 said:

AAAARRRGGGHH Matey, no sactions be in place here; we'll just make you walk the plank!

OK, in addition to the meat I'll be deep frying a turkey on the 23rd. Anyone is welcome to bring sides, beer, whatever.

The fire pit will be in order, and the garage loft will be ready (minus framing and drywall).

Anyone who wants to stay overnight is more than welcome if you don't want to make the drive home; plenty of space.

Me and Ethan's girlfriend will be there and will be spending the night...
We'll bring our own toys...
Will try to spare her the sight of nutsack racing...

Y'all a bunch o'sickos...y'know that right?

i might make this one. if anyone from the southside of indy is going then i deifnately will. if not i will just try and meet w/ people that are NW IN folks. sounds liek a fun time.

Question, where the hell is Earlville? Im close to springfield, prolly a good distance from me huh? Id like to meet some of ya, but I gotta work that day and my XJ really isn't much to see, stock and bald tires..but, maybe later on sometime!

woody431 said:
Question, where the hell is Earlville? Im close to springfield, prolly a good distance from me huh? Id like to meet some of ya, but I gotta work that day and my XJ really isn't much to see, stock and bald tires..but, maybe later on sometime!

Earlville isn't THAT far from Springfield; take 55 into Bloomington, jog onto 39 North for a little over an hour, take a right on Route 34 for about 9 miles and you're here. Big house, plenty of room for squatters.

Don't worry about your XJ, most people don't drive their trail rigs to these things anyway!

PM'ing directions. I know I've probably missed some people, so shoot me a PM if you're coming and I'll send directions.

Kegged my Irish ale last night, so it should be nicely carbonated by Saturday.

Also sampled the Pumpkin Ale today, and our Brewmeister has done an exemplary job of it :thumbup: :thumbup:

I might be able to make it, I actually have the day off! I think my wife will be out of town so If I come I will probably be solo. Anyone wanna share a ride form the round lake (Lake county) area?
Oh yeah and what time will everyone be showing up?

The Pumpkinfest will go on rain or shine!

As of now the forecast calls for rain, but hey, this is Illinois; it can change...

Back