• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

off roading still alive at Chrysler/Jeep

Thats pretty cool, check out the other 4 pages as well. The Lower 40 wrangler looks like fun.

Holy crap, didnt see that coming

2.8 million XJs....Wow.
Waaay cool but think of this.
Go to your local stealership and ask for a new 4.0. They will charge you 3500$. Just for parts!!!
I bet this motor will be 5 -7k.

If they are going for volume sales based on the number of vehicles on the road, they won't sell it for $5k or more....

Dam, a factory 4.7 stroker drop in, I gotta go change my pants....

x2.

Other intersting factoid - they said there's 2.8 million XJs out there but only 1 million Wranglers? Interesting - apparently the SWBs have to gang up to outnumber us?

x2.

Other intersting factoid - they said there's 2.8 million XJs out there but only 1 million Wranglers? Interesting - apparently the SWBs have to gang up to outnumber us?

XJ FTW!!!!!!! :D

x2.

That should be a sign that they need to bring it back.

That should be a sign that they need to bring it back.

They will never bring back the "Cherokee". You may get a model very similiar to the original, but it wont be called the "Cherokee"

Just think how confusing it is now for laypeople to understand the difference between a XJ and a Grand Cherokee.

Maybe they should name it after some cool offroading place. The new Jeep Moab! haha idk.

...,Maybe they should name it after some cool offroading place,...
The most popular "offroading" place of all!

The new jeep,...

Mall!

(even put the exclamation point in the decal :D)

The engine was developed using roller rockers to actuate upsized valves housed in new heads

I wonder if they will sell parts like the heads separately? That may be something worthwhile on its own.

Back