• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off road toy, what lift?

To the original dude,

Go hang out with your local chapter for a little while. Drive a couple easy trails. Ride as a passenger on some harder stuff. See what works. See if you like rock crawling.

Then, buy stuff.

Ding!

yea yall are cool....I have done lots of wheeling, just not to this lvl, I race pikes peak I can do this. I dealt with/raced with rock racers I know what I am getting into I just want to find my best lift/other options. I didnt want a jeep just couldnt find a cheap 4 door to wheel. I dont want to buy a lift then say after coulda wouda shoulda. I see jeeps on the trail and think hell why not, cheap ez to work on and parts every where. I really wanted an old bronco, second choice was a K5 next was a 4 runner next was a exploder last was jeep. I have herd about the way "jeep" guys where/are and now I know what they all meant. Thanks fer yalls advice, see yall on the trail with the jeep that dont look like a jeep. Aslo thanks to yall i am taking every thing jeep out of it as $$ comes along....aka small block/diesel, other axels, even down to the seats and emblems. Its a jeep thing and I still dont understand.

BTW prob doing a IRO 6.5 long arm and working from there.

I guess I don't understand, at first you sounded like a new guy who was trying to go big. Maybe you should go straight to a buggy?

I can't tell if you're butt hurt or impressed. Or maybe impressed with how butthurt you are...:D Glad we could be of service, either good or bad!

i cant tell if your sarcastic or serious?

dont worry, when you catch the jeep thing itll burn when you pee.
It is starting...lol
I guess I don't understand, at first you sounded like a new guy who was trying to go big. Maybe you should go straight to a buggy?
I would if I could....$$$$

I can't tell if you're butt hurt or impressed. Or maybe impressed with how butthurt you are...:D Glad we could be of service, either good or bad!
Both, thanks for helping and turning me away from a 8in. Like I said, coulda woulda shoulda.

You'll grow to like the Cherokee I think. They're like ill-mannered puppies: you might hate them at first, but you find yourself loving them eventually...:D

Back