• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off Road Posters

Starboard M

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Im trying to find some off road posters that I can hang in my room and am finding nothing.
Ive tried google, a whole bunch of stupid ones, and have had no luck. Does anyone have ideas about where to get them?
Dont really care what they have on them, Jeeps would be good, but not that big a deal if its not.
Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/BF-Goodrich-Pos...ryZ14045QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

5a_1.JPG

A few months ago someone here linked a programme where you can take any picture you want, and print it out on several sheets of paper right off your printer. I don't know what this is called, but you could get like a 3ftx5ft with several sheets or even bigger than that i think. anyone want to chime in on this?

I'd like to find a picture/poster of the original Daisy Duke with her CJ....
mmm mmm mmm

Starboard M said:
Im trying to find some off road posters that I can hang in my room and am finding nothing.
Ive tried google, a whole bunch of stupid ones, and have had no luck. Does anyone have ideas about where to get them?
Dont really care what they have on them, Jeeps would be good, but not that big a deal if its not.
Thanks
I have a bunch of leftover posters from several UROC events and various other stuff. PM me if you want any of it.

Make a friend at your dealer. The wall hangings are always thrown out. I usually land the nicer (Viper,SRT-pkgs etc) for myself

Last edited:
uvaldetxj said:
A few months ago someone here linked a programme where you can take any picture you want, and print it out on several sheets of paper right off your printer. I don't know what this is called, but you could get like a 3ftx5ft with several sheets or even bigger than that i think. anyone want to chime in on this?

I'd like to find a picture/poster of the original Daisy Duke with her CJ....
mmm mmm mmm
http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

nonnie said:
Make a friend at your dealer. The wall hangings are always thrown out. I usually land the nicer (Viper,SRT-pkgs etc) for myself
Im in college right now, and have no way to really get around at the moment. Im looking for something that I can get sent to me because I am without a car at the moment.:shiver:

Hey I can get you a sweet Maxxis one (has all their sponsored competitors on it). Travis a.k.a Lubes (the dude with the TJ on 44" TSL's) has a stack of 'em and I could get one from him for you and meet you somewhere on campus or whatever...

Wow, didnt realize how old this thread is...either way I can still get ya one :D

Back