• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OEM Spare Tire Carrier and free stuff

Cnickgo

Do you need assistance?
The oem tire carrier on the XJ sadly serves me no purpose and I am finding a bit selfish to hang onto at this point. It's not in the best shape, the tire carrier section itself has cracked and been quickly rewelded, one stud needs replacing, the latch pops out of place but I have been using it with a ziptie for years. It all functions as is but you could make it perfect and pretty before installing. $100 picked up in Raleigh NC. I can grab pictures if needed but its the style that mounts low at the bumper without the quarter panel bar.

Free rims:

ZJ snowflakes with worn 245/75/16 MTRs

15x10 5x5 steelies

Free side tool box. No key but IIRC the struts work.

Free auto front driveshaft

I will be adding more stuff next week as I clean out, need this stuff gone before I ship out. I would really like a mini console for the MJ, manual trans front driveshaft, and MJ seat brackets. I would rather not deal with shipping free items unless you have a serious desire/need for something.

Last edited:
Hate I missed a free spare shaft...... Where you shipping off to?

Are the black rims 5x5 or 5x5.5

I was told 5x5 they came on a set of TSLs I picked up for spares. I can measure when I get back in town this weekend.

Back