• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama's 2011 Budget Cuts = Tax Increases for you

Rich,

sarcasm. I had the honor of sitting in the gallery for an afternoon several years ago and couldn't believe no one was there but a few senators.

Later a staffer told me that there are lights in the offices that illuminate to tell the senators (and representatives too) that a vote is being called. There is a special underground subway tram connecting the capitol building anf the sentae office buildings they ride back and forth on for the votes.

Last edited:
Rich,

sarcasm. I hd the honor of sitting in the gallery for an afternoon several years ago and couldn't believe no one was there but a few senators.

Later a staffer told me that there are lights in the offices that illuminate to tell the senators (and representatives too) that a vote is being called. There is a special underground subway tram connecting the capitol building anf the sentae office buildings they ride back and forth on for the votes.

Could have been a General Dynamics buffet lunch too :D
I was down in Philly Saturday while my son took his 4 hour test for the masters program GRE, went to the constitution center and wandered through an art display, Art of the American Soldier, from WWI to present, Some very good work, it's a traveling show. They had some willy and joe by Mauldin and some others, quite good.

Last edited:
Back