• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

oak harbor meet and greet feeler?

so now i know why the jeep i got was only 500 bucks along with the missing front driveshaft i also filled the gas tank up for the first time and i found out the hard way i have about a 2 inch crack just left of the sending unit so yeah fun for me LOL

Will, bean8104, and I met up at Better Offroad, but neither of us had any plans on wheeling. We hung out abour 1/2 hour then left; looked like we were the only two showing up. Maybe if we set something up a little further down the road, more folks will be able to make it out. It was good meeting you though Will, hope to see the rest of you around.

Sorry for not making it this morning, the Boss had other plans for me this morning, the Honey Do List grew while we had bad weather. At least I got another time to fire up the Victory for a Cold but nice ride this afternoon. I'm good for another M/G down the road in a few weeks.

Mac

Sorry for not making it this morning, the Boss had other plans for me this morning, the Honey Do List grew while we had bad weather.

Mac

No worries, I think another MnG/walker trip is a great idea. I know I'm making a trip out of town in the next week or two, but it should only be for 6 or 7 days. Plus if I have a dead line, maybe I'll finally take care of those little things that are bothering me about the xj.

Went to walker today and well here are some pics
the rock quarry
walkerd002.jpg

walkerd003.jpg

On the way up main line
walkerd004.jpg

we made that part one more pic from lower main line what used to be stump garden
walkerd001.jpg

Had a blast today sorry more of you did not show up but if planing a run in January there will be allot more snow by then so should be really fun lets set a time and date.
Duane

Last edited:
Well looks like things worked out alright for such a short notice. We had some guys meet up in oak harbor. And it looks like walker valley was fun. Some people didn't make it like my self. So another M and G is in order. I think I will start a new thread. With a poll attached for some dates in late jan so people can plan and make it. Maybe have a multiple pre meet and greet in various locations. Like the lynnwood 4 wheel parts, or marysvilles randys off road and oak harbors BOR. Then all meet at walker valley.

Back