• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

O.T. Jeep CJ-10a *TUB ONLY* (Brute pick-up, Jeep rat rod, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1x1_Speed_Craig

NAXJA Forum User
Rare Jeep CJ-10a tub. I owned this tub years ago, sold it to Cooter (well-known Jeep guy throughout the Midwest and beyond :eeks1:), and bought it back from him several months ago. I'm now saving to buy a small house, an decided to sell this '10a tub.

The tub is very solid, but does need a little driver-side rocker repair, and maybe just the driver foot patch. Very easy fixes, and if you know me, you know I'm picky about the condition of the things I buy. It has been stored indoors since at least 2005.

Build a Brute-style pick-up, a sweet rat rod, a custom rock buggy, or ???. A standard CJ front clip, windshield & doors mount right up to this this tub. The first 2 sets of body mounts bolt right up to a standard CJ frame. The rearmost 2 mounts would need slightly modified frame mounts.

I also have a beautiful, rust-free '10a grill (same as standard CJ, but with no headlights) that I *may* be persuaded to sell separately...not super excited or overly-willing to do so, though.
rotflol.gif

'10a tub is currently located in Frankfort, IL (near Chicago). Cooter will be helping show this to potential buyers...no tire kickers, please. It's located far enough from his residence to be inconvenient. Cooter may be willing to deliver to Michigan for a fee...you'd have to work that out with him.

$500 (tub only). No trades...just cash. UNLESS that trade is for a quality, like-NEW Cherokee (XJ) 3-4.5" lift.

Thanks,
Craig

486924_4936984272332_2100799225_n.jpg

532192_4936984632341_104995781_n.jpg

Frankfort is right next door to me if Cooter or anyone needs help. I frequently commute from there to Big Rapids almost weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back