• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Spicer's FTW!!!.... going to be picking up some 760's for the HP30 this weekend.

Why does quitting nicotine have to be so dam hard.

It's not

Focus on the money you save... Then it's easy! (for me anyway..)

Plus, Being able to walk up a flight of stairs without bending over red in the face at the top.. is a nice bonus!

Anyone know when Operation Shore Patrol goes down?

I've been thinking it would be a good thing to do with the wife and son.
Just checked my TriPower and didn't see anything. Also nothing for 2012 on PNW4WDA's forum. Odd.

Usually it's the weekend after the SOLV clean-up at TSF.

On another note, Pick Up A Mountain, is September 14-16. PNW4WDA's annual clean up at Naches.

2012_PUAM.PNG

Just checked my TriPower and didn't see anything. Also nothing for 2012 on PNW4WDA's forum. Odd.

On another note, Pick Up A Mountain, is September 14-16. PNW4WDA's annual clean up at Naches.

2012_PUAM.PNG

Yeah, I checked the pnw4wda's website and didn't see it on the calendar so I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks Torx

They should have it the weekend after NWfest

2012_PUAM.PNG

Crap so Ive replaced UCA bushings my LCA's and done Ball joints and when my rig is cold or my tires I think I get DW like super bad Grrrr I think when my Jeep was hit it broke a belt in a tire or two but who knows. Im going to ry rotating them and see how that does then Ill go up to Schwabs this afternoon .:bawl:

Check your caster you should be between 3 and 7 degrees. I had the same problem after I changed tie rods.

Back