• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Cobra

NAXJA Forum User
Here are the rules for the upcoming voting:

1. Official nominations start 1 Nov and voting starts 15 Nov and runs through 30 Nov.

2. Term is for 1 year.

3. You MUST be a NAXJA member in good standing to run for office.

4. You MUST be a :NAXJA: Member to nominate someone.

5. You MUST be a :NAXJA: Member to vote.

Please consult with those members you would like to nominate for office to make sure they want to run. If your looking to run, ask someone to nominate you, maybe they will.

A nomination will need to be made, then seconded and then accecpted by the the nominated person.

Three positions need to be filled in the NWC: President, Vice President, and Treasurer. Multiple nominations for each postition are highly encouraged.

No frivilous posting in this thread please. Keep it strickly to nominations, seconds, and acceptances. All non-topic posts will be deleted. Please begin a new thread if you have any questions for any of the candidates. It would be good to start "about me" threads for this purpose.

This process is important as those elected will lead the chapter for the next year. Please take this seriously.

If no one runs there will be no more NWC.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me or TORX.

I nominate Darren for president, Eric for vice, Dustin for treasure
Respectfully decline.

I'm not interested in running for any position at this time.

Also, when making a nomination please use the persons real name and user name. For example, "I nominate, Tom Docker aka The_Docker for President."

Please only nominate someone if you know they are interested in running. If you have someone in mind who may fit the bill, maybe it would be best if you asked them if they would like to be nominated.

If you would like a nomination from me or TORX, PM either of us and I'm sure we'd be glad to do that for you.

I'd like to nominate Nick Willis aka RedJeep2.0 for NWC President.

I'd like to nominate Scott Bye aka NW-ZJ-SCOTT for NWC Vice President.

I accept.... Thank you both.

I'd like to nominate Aaron (AwesomeXJ) for NWC Treasurer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back