• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Donation Thread - DONATE NOW!

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm not going to get into details, but this year at Northwest Fest we decided to put on a free event for our members. Free dinner, and free raffle. I think it ended up working out for the best, and some people walked away with some great items.

The catch was, we asked for a donation to the chapter at a later time. This money will be used to support the chapter for the next year, put on next years Northwest Fest, and go toward a land use donation toward the end of the year. Last year with the help from National we were able to donate $1000 toward the Yacolt Burn Trails. I hope to be able to support another great cause this year with your help.

HOW TO DONATE:

Paypal: [email protected]
Send the money as a gift.

Check/Cash: Get in touch with your local BOD member (TORX, GlueNTape, Goblazers_6, jonesinxj).

Any amount is appreciated!

After you've made your donation, please post up in this thread (you don't have to mention $ amounts). On July 10, I'll pick two winners for the following prizes.

One set of Dirtbound Offroad Window Storage Racks.
These are a great way to add additional tie down points to the back of your XJ.
timthumb.php

One set of assorted Ruffstuff Specialties flat bottom and radius shock tabs.
These would be a valuable item on your next DIY project. 6 pairs of heavy duty tabs!
175.jpg

The drawing will be held on July 10th, but donations will continue to be accepted at any time. Anyone can donate.

Thanks for the support!

-BOD

I'm not going to get into details, but this year at Northwest Fest we decided to put on a free event for our members. Free dinner, and free raffle. I think it ended up working out for the best, and some people walked away with some great items.

The catch was, we asked for a donation to the chapter at a later time. This money will be used to support the chapter for the next year, put on next years Northwest Fest, and go toward a land use donation toward the end of the year. Last year with the help from National we were able to donate $1000 toward the Yacolt Burn Trails. I hope to be able to support another great cause this year with your help.

HOW TO DONATE:

Paypal: [email protected]
Send the money as a gift.

Check/Cash: Get in touch with your local BOD member (TORX, GlueNTape, Goblazers_6, jonesinxj).

Any amount is appreciated!

After you've made your donation, please post up in this thread (you don't have to mention $ amounts). On July 10, I'll pick two winners for the following prizes.

One set of Dirtbound Offroad Window Storage Racks.
These are a great way to add additional tie down points to the back of your XJ.
timthumb.php

One set of assorted Ruffstuff Specialties flat bottom and radius shock tabs.
These would be a valuable item on your next DIY project. 6 pairs of heavy duty tabs!
175.jpg

The drawing will be held on July 10th, but donations will continue to be accepted at any time. Anyone can donate.

Thanks for the support!

-BOD

donated what I was planning on spending on raffle tickets

Me and my guest will be donating tomorrow.

Thank you for making the raffle work! I hope next year we can continue on with the original plans for the raffle!

Dustin,
Thanks again for putting on such a wonderful event.
I have sent my donation.

Regards,
Michael

Donated

Thank You,

I was going to donate but then I thought about how I got screwed in the raffle last year and decided to buy some camping gear instead.
rotten2.gif

I donated more than Eric did.

Alright, time to announce the give-away winners!

Huge thanks to those who donated. It's easy to "put it off" especially after a big event, but you all made it a priority. Thank you! I know others are waiting for their cards to line up, no worries. The NWC Paypal is always open for a donation.

#'s
donation1.jpg

Winner of the Dirtbound Offroad Window Racks!
donation2.jpg

Winner of the Ruffstuff Specialties Link/Shock Tabs!
donation3-1.jpg

Thanks again, everyone!

Winners, PM inbound. ;)

Donated! I am truly greatful for the XRC8. I wasn't expecting to recieve anything since I wasn't a paid member. I just wanted to thank the NWC BOD and its members for an awsome event. Even though I dont own an XJ anymore, you still let the Noob with a ZJ roll with ya. Glad I could be the guy to entertain a great portion of you guys and end the event with a bang.......literaly.

Back