• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

np242

I wish you were closer.

Please Please Please tell me your close to Wallingford. In need one of these for my wifes 99 bad. I joined this site hoping to find one. How many miles? Where are you located Id like to get this Tcase from you. Let me know what the deal is
Jon

jeepinguy90, not to mess things up for you, but your 99 should have a 23 spline t-case so this one will not work for you.

I'm interested but I'm on the North shore of Mass.
What's your zip so I can check travel time?
Mine's 01835.

I need a spare for my 89 so 21 spine would be perfect.
thanks

Watch out for 88xjcheif. He ripped me off on a tranny I got from him. It is missing tons of parts. Word of caution, what he sold me was far from how he discribed it

IROCthe4.0 said:
Watch out for 88xjcheif. He ripped me off on a tranny I got from him. It is missing tons of parts. Word of caution, what he sold me was far from how he discribed it

Why follow this kid around because you are an idiot. You should know what you are looking at before you buy it. Sounds like you need about 10 ft of nylon rope and should hang yourself.

Back