• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nov Run

MTNTECH

NAXJA Member #992
We have the Providence Canyon run set for Nov. The only Saturdays I have available are the 7th and 21st for this run. I have never been there so I could not lead it. When did we want to set this up?

Novemeber up there can be sketchy. If we get a lot of early snow it will be impassable. If I was you guys I would shoot for the earlier date and have a fall back plan in case there is too much snow.

7th would be the best weather wise, but I have to work that day so I can not be there. We can shoot for another date if you want unless you are comfortable being in charge of it on the 7th Tom. All you need is the directions to the mouth of the canyon. There is only one way up and then come down the back side.

I am not sure that I can make this run, my Jeep needs the heater core repaired/replaced and I am in so many training classes at work right now that most of my days off aren't days off from work.

I would like to shoot for the Saturday after the 7th if that is ok. I have a better chance of going that day as long as the weather works out for us.

I would like to shoot for the Saturday after the 7th if that is ok. I have a better chance of going that day as long as the weather works out for us.

That would be good, my Jeep would be done by then and I could look into taking the day off.

Lets shoot for the 14th. I would shoot for the 21st but think that it might be getting too close to snow time as it is.

Back