• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Not sure where this goes

MuddyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Was thinking about getting some people together for a "work" weekend. I know I need some help on a few things on my heep and thought this might be a good chance to get to know people in my area.
Would anyone in the N.E. Ohio (Akron) area want to get together one Saturday or Sunday and work on a few things on each others XJs? If anyone is interested email me here. I may have a huge heated garage we can use if enough are interested.

I wish I was in your area. I have a bunch of projects coming to life and could use a big garage to do some of these things.
Crunch

MuddyXJ said:
I may have a huge heated garage we can use if enough are interested.

Heated garage..... who needs that :D :D real jeepers don't need not heated garage :D :D

Kejtar
P.S. ok.. I admit... it sure is nice to be in CA and make fun of the cold regions :D

well when it gets down to 15 degrees, a foot of snow and the wind chill below 0 it's real nice to have a garage with heat. I have a garage and 2 little LP heaters but I have access to a garage that fits 2 semis and has air lines run all over.

Back