• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Karma 2018

Re: Northwest Karma 2015

Got a set of crap stock tires and wheels. I got them off the karma thread from Rod and now I'm done with them so I'm passing them on. I think one has a slow leak but they work as rollers.

I have a np242. It might need some work, its been sitting on my covered deck for a two years after swapping a 231 and sye on my rig. The wife wants it gone. and I need some xj Karma ( and a HPd30)

Im in seattle. If any one wants it send me a message.

Northwest Karma 2015

7c423d94525ebc50043c83c022802651.jpg

Just thought I would offer before they end up in the trash

Got a set of crap stock tires and wheels. I got them off the karma thread from Rod and now I'm done with them so I'm passing them on. I think one has a slow leak but they work as rollers.
These were stolen out of my driveway, no longer available.

Northwest Karma 2015

Dirty plastic h4 housings one napa brand non- H4

6267db7c844c37bb13d96633dffae252.jpg

4bd5a6f149612fc0cf2e1fa2d867772c.jpg

3b4cad4a3d1c2243df7ccbdd0f8cb821.jpg

Most of a battery box (missing top)

Out of a 97 not broken

I have a stock headunit from a 2001 sport. has the cd player and tape deck with directional speaker control. still works great. swapped it out for something new. i'll also throw in the cell phone tape deck adapter that plugs into your headphone jack on your phone and slips into the tape deck so you can listen to music or use it as a hands free phone. both are a package deal. will only deliver in the tacoma/pierce/south king area.

Sex Palace conversion kit!

Free to good home

With this platform, you can remove the rear and passenger seat and have a flat cargo space that goes for miles. It has holes drilled to slide over the studs where the front of the passenger seat mount and is very secure once in place.

I used this last when I went to Bonneville Speedweek in 2011. Garage space is tight so it got kicked out today. If you want it get it quick because it's going to get all wet and shitty.

Stock rear leafs from upcountry cherokee
Stock lower control arms
Stock front coils
Stock shocks

Pickup in camas, wa.

You can have them let me know when you want to pick them up.

free parts:
small tire cover
valve cover (renix)
bumperettes
license plate bracket
power seat base
factory shackles

must take all

Free shocks. Rough country 3.5-4.5" lift not to much use only on the trail,couple hundy miles at most.

maci>
My best friend's painfully stock XJ is looking weaker and weaker by the moment He's still floundering on lifting his heep, a set of shocks would certainly give him a boot in the right direction. Where in Sea can I meet you and what kind of beer do you drink?

Lol sorry I forgot I posted those up there, still have them send me a message, I live in Renton on the bottom of 405.

Back