• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest Pictures

Re: NWFest UPDATE!!

verrive said:
Whats this I hear about you warning people not to pull a "Kevin" John? :D

Your Intel is faulty young grasshopper.

Yesterday I told Kris (Ladywolf) that she has taken over "as the new Kevin" because she was having so many problems. (stuck/no start/stuck/ no gas)

verrive said:
No one can replace me John and you know it :D I was kinda pissed I didn't go and get to steal a bunch of your MREs

We missed ya up there Mon-Chi-Chi....everyone made fun of me instead...

We actually had some fireside chat about you....all bad of course :D :D

GOT GAS!! ha ha i love it.

less posting and more pictures, john!!!

GI-John said:
Your Intel is faulty young grasshopper.

Yesterday I told Kris (Ladywolf) that she has taken over "as the new Kevin" because she was having so many problems. (stuck/no start/stuck/ no gas)
lol.gif

But we DID comment on all the purdy shades of Kevin on the trees, didn't we John?

sams88 said:
Thankyou's to Hans and Walter for their efforts, and to anyone else involved in setting up this event.

Heh......... Walter, Smalter.... I really meant Howard...... another one of those OPM's, senior moments, or maybe even just a brain fart. :)

Lucky Number 7

Dingo

I was with the PNWJeep group, but it was nice to meet some of you up at the rocks. Looks like you guys had as much fun as we did. :)

Hey everyone I got home about 3:30 yesterday, and turned around and headed up to my brothers for a bbq and yet more evening jeeping. as you already heard (and some of you witnessed!) i had issues up on the trail, but i had a blast even with it all and met an awesome bunch of guys on the trail.

John, Mark, Scott, Pat, and everyone else, thanks for the help (and the gas).

My carnage for the weekend: steering issues, bent right front fender, BENT right front bumper, dinged windshield frame, broken side mirror, firestick mount ripped off on god only knows what, oh yea, and my dipstick tube came out somewhere on the excursion home.

Have some cool pics from the funnyrocks/moon rocks on sunday, even witnessed Hans getting suck:D (JOHN TO THE RESCUE!!) will post em as soon as i figure out how;)

Just want to echo my immense pleasure with just about every aspect of the weekend. It was my first big official outing, and it has left me with a major appetite for more! I'm #13 in the pic. I'm not sure I should be unlucky number 13, seeing as I won some beautiful Hella driving lights! You can see them in the picture, resting on my hood, taunting Hans.

Anyway, it was great meeting all of you, and I look forward to getting out again soon. Evans Creek next weekend, anyone? I'll be out there one way or the other, so just PM me if anyone wants to join in the fun.

-----Matt Adair-----

oh yea....i'm #4:)

It was good to meet you all out there over the weekend. Lots of good people. Thanks for letting my Wife (in the blue TJ) and myself tag along on the trail Saturday. It was her first time, she learned a lot and had fun. I'm sure we will see you out there again sometime. Thanks again!

NotMatt said:
I was with the PNWJeep group, but it was nice to meet some of you up at the rocks. Looks like you guys had as much fun as we did. :)

It was nice meeting you guys too. It is ashame we(moderate group) didn't have time to see you guys in action on Funnyrocks and Moonrocks. From your pics looks like you guys had as much fun as us.

Hans

Man, looks like ya'll had a blast. Wish I could've gone even more now. Maybe I can get in on the evans creek run? We'll have to wauit and see!

UUUMMMMM.......wait that is. What the heck is wauit?

Back