• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northern Events Coordinator position..!

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
With time running short, we still have not seen a naming for this position. I ask any interested parties to please step forward.
Rocktoberfest, and any other events held at field and forest, would be difficult to organize from "down here". Despite all the past hullabaloo, I have always thought and still think this is a great event, and I know it has brought in membership. An open hole in this position would be a gaping wound for the NAC as a whole, especially after all the work done in the past to build a relationship with f&f and hold a NAC-sponsored event there. There are so many great people in the new England area, many great friends. Part of my job is to make sure they are served well, but it will take some local knowledge and help.
Rich

Wish I had experience with any of this I'd at least throw my name in the hat, but I'm afraid I'd be more harm than good

....experience is not a requirement, there is a need in that region. It's not as difficult as you may think, and we have experienced people that could give you the basic things that you would need to do. Post up events/shows in the northern region, perhaps try to organize a meet.n.greet. Ask around. What's needed most is a good attitude and a small amount of legwork. I'm not into pushing anyone, but there is a need and to date it doesn't look like anyone is going for it.

Back