• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

North End Recovery Meet and Greet 2/20 7pm

jonesinxj

NAXJA Forum User
Alright guys, since I have been voted in as the Director for the North End, I wanted to put together a meet and greet to try and get as many of the puget sound area folks to put a name with a face and hopefully have some fun this year and years to come!

I was thinking we could do some sort of M&G somewhere in the Redmond/Kirkland area, that way it is somewhat Central to the South Sound and the North Sound folk.

Location - Azteca in Totem Lake

When - 2/20 7pm

Who - Anyone that wants to come. Families welcome

Last edited:
Re: North End Recovery Meet and Greet

I'm in. Sat or Sunday work the best for me

Ok, I am wanting to do this sooner than later. How about sometime around Feb 6th. This way its before that god awful holiday that all of our women love.

I was thinking that maybe we could go and hangout somewhere and grab a bite to eat and BS, then maybe go and do something else (go-carting is always a blast):party:

Member, non-member, young, old, it doesnt matter, if you are around the Puget sound area and want to meet some great people that enjoy some of the same things you do, post up and come have a fun night
:cheers:

Ya I agree. But in order to get the north end active again we need the north end people to partisipate. If you can't make it the 6th post up when is a good time for you. We could do maybe a north end and south end on seperate days. Come on post something lol.

Any day of the week works for me. Any time of the day, as well. Morning, noon or night. My days all seem to run together since I got laid off. Entirely too much time on my hands.

The 6th is superbowl Sunday.

Thanks for letting me know! LOL Alright so someone post up another date that works well for them. This is just a feeler thread to get the ball rolling

Im in, day really doesnt matter unless I have duty.

Well im glad to see some interest. As Darrin and John have stated that the weekend of the 6th really wouldnt be ideal.

So why dont we try for the weekend of the 19th. Im really looking forward to meeting some new faces and reconnecting with some familiar.

I would like to meet with you guys to see your jeeps and get some ideas for mine! any day but superbowl sunday works for me :)

Hey guys, bone stock or highly modified doesn't matter, this will just be a laid back event to get out and know your neighbor:)

So as stated before, this will not be on superbowl sunday! But will be in the month of febuary. More than likely the weekend after we butter up our better halves

what he said lol. the more the marrier

How about in pieces so Ill have to drive the Yukon Hasta
That works. Lol as long as your there

I'll try and make it whenever you set the date. :thumbup:

Any weekend starting around 6:30-7 work well for me, otherwise weekdays after 8.

Ya I work week nights 230 to 1am :(

Ok, so what does everyone think about Febuary 20th at 630-7pm? Or do Saturdays work better for the majority?

Now what about location? I know in the past we have done it at "The Rock" rockfire pizza. I know there is a location in Lynnwood off of 196th St. Would this work for people or does anyone have another idea that may be a little more central?

Ok, so what does everyone think about Febuary 20th at 630-7pm? Or do Saturdays work better for the majority?

Now what about location? I know in the past we have done it at "The Rock" rockfire pizza. I know there is a location in Lynnwood off of 196th St. Would this work for people or does anyone have another idea that may be a little more central?

No I will not have dinner with you. :kissyou:

But I would meet at a public place like Dicks. Seriously, I went on a VW club run with a buddy and the final destination was dicks, but it looked like a VW show and it was kinda cool. I could stand around eat cheeseburgers and talk about jeeps but I'm not going to dinner with you guys. Next thing is a movie and drinks and you know what happens after that. :eek:

Back