• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NorCo to CS parts delivery is now out of business

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
As many of you may remember, I was commuting from Loveland to CS to work. Well they hired me to run a big project but the customer cancelled the project and I got laid off. Needless to say, I am not driving to CS for fun.

As it turns out, I am now working back in Centennial again.

LOL, plan B, huh Dutch? Congrats on the shorter commute, Tom, I guess? :dunno:

He plays Santa Clause at the local malls. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom, just out of curiosity, what do you do?

I'm a Electronics Test Development Engineer. I design test equipment used by manufacturers ranging from storage and servers through high power RF sources. In other words, I design testers for just about anything to make a buck.

I spent over 20 years with Hewlett Packard and have contracted for just about every large electronics company in Colorado.

I'm a Electronics Test Development Engineer. I design test equipment used by manufacturers ranging from storage and servers through high power RF sources. In other words, I design testers for just about anything to make a buck.

I spent over 20 years with Hewlett Packard and have contracted for just about every large electronics company in Colorado.

Very cool man. I'm a foreman for a large commercial electrical contracting company. Cheers my fellow (somewhat) sparky!

Back