• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

noob to the forum

90xjwheeler

NAXJA Forum User
Hey every one just signed up here is a little info about my rig. Its a 90 2dr xj. Im running 33" bfg's with a RE 5.5" lift. Stock axels for now.

XJSMALL.jpg

Nice to see you aren't afraid of the sawzall! Welcome :D

I knew I have have seen you around Dublin before! Welcome, I live about two blocks from that shopping center.

90xjwheeler said:
That pic was taken in the Albertsons parking lot in Dublin off Alcosta.

Correction....thats SanRamon....its waaaaay too nice for Dublin... :wave: haha...just kiddding went to highschool in Dub-town... :rattle:

Mrburns said:
Correction....thats SanRamon....its waaaaay too nice for Dublin... :wave: haha...just kiddding went to highschool in Dub-town... :rattle:

Your right it is in fact San Ramon its right on the border one side of Alcosta is Dubiln and the other side is San Ramon.

Well if your looking for people to wheel with my buddies all still live in that area...so when they get their crap running....you'd be welcome to come along...

I think there is a Jeep get together that just started in Dublin the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month starting @ 6pm
Wendy/KFC at Dublin Blvd and Village Parkway

I havent been yet but a friend told me about it.

Mrburns said:
Well if your looking for people to wheel with my buddies all still live in that area...so when they get their crap running....you'd be welcome to come along...

My friends and I are always looking for more people to wheel with.

jeepme said:
I think there is a Jeep get together that just started in Dublin the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month starting @ 6pm
Wendy/KFC at Dublin Blvd and Village Parkway

I havent been yet but a friend told me about it.

Hey if you want to check it out together let me know.

Back