• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non-XJ - Clayton ZJ Long Arm Kit

LastMJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well, my loss is your gain. Buy this 7" Long Arm lift fit for your Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee. I got this kit brand new from Clayton Off Road ( www.claytonoffroad.com ) for a magazine build but the build up fell through. I'm on the hook for the cost of the kit now. I got the OK directly from Clayton Off Road to sell the kit at a discounted price.

This is their PREMIUM 7" long arm lift kit, this is the complete kit. Here's a link to the kit on their website - http://claytonoffroad.com/product_info.php/cPath/20_54/products_id/119 - These kits are made using the best materials! They use Currie Johnny Joints for all the control arms and trac-bars.

All parts are brand spanking new. Comes complete WITH SHOCKS. Suspension kit retails $2995 not including the shocks. Adding the Bilstein shocks is another $305. PLUS SHIPPING!!! These guys are in Conneticuit, shipping cost me $300 to get the whole kit here from the East Coast.

Kit comes with:

8 Adjustable Control Arms
Front 3 piece crossmember (96-98 Grand) - You can buy the 93-95 piece to make this kit fit on your 1993 - 1995 Grand Cherokee
Unibody frame rails
rear frame brackets
rear 4 link axle truss
front coils
rear coils
trackbar and drop bracket
drop pitman arm
brakelines (3pc set, steel braided)
front spring retainers
JKS swaybar disconnects
front and rear Bilstein 5100 shocks

This kit will fit 33s all day long, 35s with fender trimming or fender flares. Kit part number is 3204020. This is by far the best lift kit out there for Grand Cherokees!!!

I live in North Orange County, CA and work in Corona, CA. I can meet up with you around those areas in the evenings during the week or usually all day on the week-ends - Shipping available on your dime.

$2800 for the whole kit!!! That's a steal for brand new in box parts!!! They haven't even been out of the boxes. I opened the ends of the boxes to make sure the parts were there and that's it!!!!

Email me at gogetemturbo [at] gmail [dot] com or call or text to 714-454-six39six --- that's (seven one four) four five four - six three nine six

--Jake

IMG_5720.jpg

IMG_5724.jpg

clayton.jpg

damn I wish I had the cash! If it helps, NAGCA.com, thespeedfreaks.net, and mallcrawlin.com are all ZJ specific sites that you could probably sell it fast as hell on.

damn I wish I had the cash! If it helps, NAGCA.com, thespeedfreaks.net, and mallcrawlin.com are all ZJ specific sites that you could probably sell it fast as hell on.

Thanks! I had already put it up on NAGCA but it turns out, the kit is no longer for sale, My magazine build up is back on!!! Keep your eyes on the magazines in the next few months....

Back