• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

no voltage to coil 1995 4.0 5spd

lol,I've posted my problems on 6 different sites.this is the only one I get answers on.thanks guys,I will be joining.

got a little complaint though,there is a search on this site and I have used it till my head hurt from reading so much.why is it when someone doesn't search and say "won't start"they get plenty of replies?none of which say search the site.I go thru all the work and not just with one site,why don't I get more replies?no one wants to dig deep?don't get me wrong there are a few of you guys,man you know your sheet.thanks for the help.
I have been thru every thread on every page of this oem forum and damn there is alot of no start threads.from people not searching.But on the other hand if all someone is gonna do is paste the testing procedures for the cps,which I have seen word for word on other sites,I'd rather not have replies.
This is a good site with lots of great guys and info,just seems like they don't like the hard problems.
guess I'm a dying breed,I want to know what's wrong.I see alot of throwing parts at it till it runs,my analness won't let me do that.
thanks to the guys who have been helping me.I know I would be lost without you.

I think if the codes change the computer is at least working. that doesn't mean it's working right, though.

I'd still look at the TPS if that's setting a code.

Look for a PM with a link to further testing procedure.

I think if the codes change the computer is at least working. that doesn't mean it's working right, though.

I'd still look at the TPS if that's setting a code.

Look for a PM with a link to further testing procedure.
thanks again,you guys are on my xmas card list for sure.

Thanks guys,I got a diagram found out I had a bad ground.hooked up a new one and she fired right up.LOL,Great way to start the new year.
couldn't of fixed it without the great help I got from you guys.
Thanks again I can't say it enough.

As soon as I knew what and how to check ,it was obvious.
It really helps to have a wiring diagram and a fsm.Thanks for all your help,I read alot of old threads and you give solid advice.

Back