• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Shave November?

I haven't shaved since Halloween.Me and 5 or 6 other guys at work decided to do No Shave November - everyone has since dropped out except me and 1 other guy.

Terrible photo, but it's the only one of me with a beard. I last shaved on the third of October, so this is almost two months of growth:

photo2pf.jpg

No way... not without coloring. Mine now comes in all grey, not crazy about that. At least I still have a full head of hair with very few grey hairs.

I have decided to participate (sort of): I will forgo the usual "Brazilian" wax this month. :moon:

Sorry, common sense and the laws of six Southern states prevent me from posting pictures. :photo: :anon:

Man, I was thinking I had a pretty sweet beard going until I saw both my roommates looked like mountain men, and all you other guys posted up your beards as well.

Ill post my pictures later tonight.

Alright, so I finally got around to shaving. :D

This is me, about a week ago
10840_327251080233_748960233_992536.jpg

Tomorrow morning I have a business presentation for one of my classes, so I have to look professional. Nothing like a comb over and a mustache to shout business professional.
Only if you also wear aviators.
Just for you:wave1:
003-1.jpg

008.jpg

Anyone else have after pictures?

I had a wedding to go to in November so I kept a trimmed beard for the first couple weeks. I always grow one in the winter anyway. But, I haven't even trimmed up in about 3 weeks so it's getting shaggy. I wanna try and let this one run out till March. But, January is a more realistic goal. Hunting season ends...no need for the mountain man look.

i still havent shaved mine haha, its getting pretty burly

I'm going on 3 months or so, I pulled a couple gray hairs out of my beard the other day and those were around to 3" in length! This isn't too bad though, I went all summer before my last shave and haircut and by the time I trimmed everything I could almost tie the hair on my forehead to the hair on my chin:wow:

Still got mine, also getting to around 3", stretched. It's all curly though so it's just turns out to be a thick mat of hair.

Back