• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No more cat tracks on the hood!

thats bad, can't air stuff like that in a free country like ours

Neat idea - problem is you'd still have to clean up the head and the leakage...

Now, y'ask me, having the hood set up to "cat-apult" the violator would also be fun - or, perhaps, dump some large caps through the thing (have to come up with a workable ground, but it should be fun...)

Given that we've got cats all over the damn place here, I like the idea! Now, if I could just do something about that damn calico that keeps getting into my truck when I'm unloading it...

:laugh3:

5-90

5-90 said:
Now, y'ask me, having the hood set up to "cat-apult" the violator would also be fun - or, perhaps, dump some large caps through the thing (have to come up with a workable ground, but it should be fun...)

They did that one, too :D

casm said:

Sweet...

I just came up with an idea for making the electric thing work - a carbon fibre or fribreglas hood, with a matris of wiring laid into the resin. They'd have to be exposed at the top, place them about 1/4" apart, and use stainless/CRES, so they won't rust or corrode.

Alternate polarities, so that all you have to do is touch two adjacent wires...

One could probably do something similar with an OEMR hood - if one were good at resin work...

5-90

hey now, dont give some of us here too many ideas. but seriously, how about consentrating on our own species first. how about a "stupid person" electifying mat for the public. i gotta work with the public and it would be great to have a "(not)welcome" mat for them to stand on and when they ask a stupid question or get bligerant-bzzzzzz- they get a good joult. when someone comes up with a working prototype, how much shipped to 84056?

Yeah - or just a system whereby anyone who isn't authorised to be in your vehicle (when you're not there...) gets a jolt as soon as they touch the door handle?

I could go for the "NOT welcome mat" idea as well - and I've found an air horn more useful for telemarketers than the "Do Not Call" list...

5-90

:D:D :laugh2::laugh2:

now that was some funny video!! I am not much of a cat person so any attempt to get rid of a fur ball is a bonus in my opinion.

Kim.

Back