• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NO CRANK!!!

If your getting sparks when you jump from the big wire at the starter to the little terminal on the starter, she should crank. Are you sure your are holding the connection good enough? Hold it firmly for a couple of seconds. It will arc until you hold it firmly enough. If that doesn't hapen, pull the starter and try jumping it next to the battery with jumper cables. Positive on both big and small terminal, negative to starter body.

dang i was gonna offer to trade you my blue jeep. Its a real jeep not a 2wd LMAO.
na i've had 5 rock crawler jeeps, this sixth one is the pre-runner one. I'm a go fast guy now :D

If your getting sparks when you jump from the big wire at the starter to the little terminal on the starter, she should crank. Are you sure your are holding the connection good enough? Hold it firmly for a couple of seconds. It will arc until you hold it firmly enough. If that doesn't hapen, pull the starter and try jumping it next to the battery with jumper cables. Positive on both big and small terminal, negative to starter body.

Im pretty sure i was holding the connection pretty good but i'll try that. Either way, im going to replace the starter. Im just gonna buy one from a pre 99 (theyre 100 bucks cheaper!)

na i've had 5 rock crawler jeeps, this sixth one is the pre-runner one. I'm a go fast guy now :D
Some heepspeeds are 4WD as well. Hopefully in the semi-near-future I'll ahve an LS motor under my hood, son!

LMAO notice i didnt offer the green one though. Just the stock blue one LMAO
I know.. he wouldnt trade anyways. But you need to give me that 8.25

Some heepspeeds are 4WD as well. Hopefully in the semi-near-future I'll ahve an LS motor under my hood, son!

yes i know that but its just not needed and it simply adds more weight. With the right rear end with gears and a locker you shouldn't even need 4wd. It's a lot different than rock crawlin son

I know.. he wouldnt trade anyways. But you need to give me that 8.25

damn right i wouldn't trade lol. I've got over 12,000 put into this heep so far.

Back