• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

night run on cleg this weekend?

Well, my pos has a no crank situation. I was going to get it all ready this morning, but of course no crank(battery is good, all electronics good, fuses good). I beat on it for 3 days straight last weekend, and parked it. wtf.

If I can get it to go, I'll let you know.

Well, my pos has a no crank situation. I was going to get it all ready this morning, but of course no crank(battery is good, all electronics good, fuses good). I beat on it for 3 days straight last weekend, and parked it. wtf.

If I can get it to go, I'll let you know.

Make sure it's in park...

I say this because I've done this :doh:

Both of my jeeps have a starter button in them, i just piggy backed them to the starter.( AKA just spliced them in and still use the stock set up till i need the button.) The wifes jeep won't restart if you only run it for a few minutes an shut it off and then try to restart it. I found it has to run for about 6 miles, kinda funny i think. That's why i installed them. Good for a back up plan when it gives me trouble.

im planning on leaving my place in gardena at 4:30. if I can get ahold of sideways i'll hitch a ride with him instead of bringing my POS, if not i'll be gassing up and heading out. should be at the trailhead around 6.

I'll be there, probably at 6:30, best I can do today. If I see nobody I'll just start driving the trail.

im hitching a ride with sideways, i'd rather ride shotgun and do the whole trail than have to bypass the fun stuff and get all pissed off if i break something. we'll wait to start till 6:45 to make sure everyone is there.

:thumbup:

I'm out.... Just checked over my jeep and found my ds leaf pack coming apart..(leaves twisting sideways ). .bummer I wanted meet you guys...

Robert

Back