• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NICCCE FSJ

rubiconrescue

NAXJA Forum User
1990 Grand Wagoneer. It has 114,000 original miles on it, has the 360 V8 with the TF727 auto tranny, D44 front 4.88 limited slip. D44 rear 4.88 limited slip. Dedenbear passenger side knuckle, chevy flat top driver side knuckle, both with steering arms for high steer, but it's set up as crossover. The tie rod and draglink were made by WFO, .022 wall, 1.25" DOM with chevy one ton TREs. Front springs are the original pack with an AAL, spring over'd, with swaybar disconnects. Rear is the original pack with a shackle reversal and 2" block. Rear driveline was done by Fleetpride. Also has pro comp stainless steel brake lines. Has new black 15x10 pacer soft 8 wheels and 35x12.5 M/Ts. It's a solid running vehicle and is super super clean. Power everything…..

4500 OBO! 910-220-5344
100_1186.jpg

100_1181.jpg

100_1187.jpg

all the diff work is FRESH! good deal.....

seats carpet and etc have been redone also new paint and etc....its pretty much ready to show! But she needs a new home due to bills

i have a dumb question....i was wondering were you go to post a new post??? im new at this if anyone can tell me in a pm or something that would be awesome, thanks

jeff

if this was out on the west coast, i'd snag this thing up

I need a tow rig, that would make a sweet one! My wifey says no though so I'll dream on:bawl:

I guess 6 jeeps is enough and 7 would be too many.

Back