• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Next upgrade

mjack said:
Where can I get a tera low kit?

You will definitely want to do a brake upgrade after the tera-low or you'll be driving thru your brakes.

mjack said:
I have a rear hitch. I have tossed the winch idea back and forth for about three off road trips now. I found that I would have used it for other people more often than with myself. I have a more built rig than the guys I wheel with so I don't get in terrible situations too often. That being said, it is a great insurance policy.

I don't want to do the bushwacker flares. Too much money and not enough functional gain.

I like the other ideas. I never thought I had a brake problem though.

What about teralow. I am not familiar with it, but I am trying to get power/crawling ability.

Great idea with the quearter panel protection.

Thanks so far....

I wouldn't waste your money on the tera low its way too much money to be spent on a 231. I plan on doing a 231/300 doubler after I get a pair of Dana 60's

I am now leaning away from the teralow and more towards protection overall.

I would like feedback on the slickrockgear quarterpanel and front fender protection.

I may try to find someone to teach me how to change an axle shaft and get spares vs alloy shafts.

Once I get on the trails, I don't find I need much. It is the downtime between that I look for upgrades.....Hasta

Back